1) If you do not already have it, then please raise a support ticket to obtain the login name and password for the Management Console, quoting the serial number of your unit. These are not publicly available to keep your unit secure.
2) Connect to the hidden Accessory Wi-Fi Channel network of the unit using a laptop. If you do not have the details for this then please raise a support ticket, quoting the serial number of your unit. These are not publicly available to keep your unit secure.
– NOTE on the BW100 you should connect to the normal Guest Wi-Fi network as this unit does not have an Accessory network.
3) Open a Web browser and type http://192.168.49.1 into the browser’s URL search bar. (NOTE on the BW100 this should be http://192.168.42.1)
4) You will be presented with the Management Console’s login page. Login with the user name (normally beam-owner) and password provided.
5) Once you’ve logged in, ensure that the WebFig button is press in the top right corner. This will give you access to all of the configuration options.